E-commerce: Product/Category List
The best-known groundcover is, of course, your lawn. It is greatly suited for walking and playing on. For the places where foot traffic is infrequent or undesirable, there are many other nice groundcovers that can be used.
The things to consider when choosing a groundcover are as follows:
- Do you want an evergreen type?
- Do you want a blooming variety?
- What location and what area: sun, shade, wet, dry, a bank, a small or large area?
- Some plants are neat and tidy, others are vigorous and invasive.
- How much foot traffic will there be?
Keep in mind that you should not plant different varieties mixed together, unless you group them and they have more or less the same growth habit. Low-maintenance and low-growing ground cover plants help to retain moisture
We have a wide variety of Ground Covers, please contact or visit us today!