Flower World is looking for a full time receptionist with potential growth into additional roles as Flower World expands the use of its facilities and venues.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term career and must enjoy basic office duties.
Office duties will include:
* In-person and phone reception during business hours
* Email correspondence
* Updating office documents, lists, and signs
* Basic bookkeeping data entry
As Flower World expands the position may grow into:
* Coordinating with Production Team to purchase plant material, fertilizers, and other
* Organizing internal deliveries between Flower World and off-site locations.
* Creating a new source of Agri-tourism revenue through the development and
implementation of programs utilizing the grounds and facilities for weddings and
similar events. This will include the grounds located at Flower World and its 80-acre
facility nearby in the Snohomish Valley.
* Development of the recreational values associated with The Produce Market at Flower
* Supervision of grounds and facility maintenance that are being used for Agri- Tourism.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office products including Word, Publisher, Outlook,
* Operation of multi-line phone system.
* Entry level bookkeeping skills preferred.
* Seeing tasks to completion in a timely and efficient manner.
* 5 years or more office related experience.
* Creativity and the ability to look for new approaches.
If you are looking for a career involving office duties with the potential to grow into additional operational functions, are self motivated to learn, and have a proven record of longevity and great attendance, then we would welcome your application.